Family Drug Support
(FDS) is a caring, non-religious organisation which provides non-judgmental, non-directive support and information for families and friends of drug and/or alcohol users across Australia. Since 1997, Family Drug Support has successfully provided programmes/services in this area.
- Minimum of 5 years proven administration excellence, working in a busy office
- Goals oriented and a demonstrated high level of organisational skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, with a focus on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task, Strong time management skills
- A pro-active worker, with the ability to greet and assist visitors and the administration team
- Maintaining the office environment/equipment and stock of FDS resources
- Ability (after training) to take phone calls on the 24/7 FDS Support line, supporting families with Drug and Alcohol concerns
- Participation in relevant FDS events and workforce development activities, including some after-hours/weekend work
- Current, unencumbered driver’s licence
- Other duties as required
- Commitment to personal and professional growth and development
- Understanding of and commitment to Harm Minimisation, Social Justice and FDS’ model.
A Federal Criminal Records check will be conducted and is a requirement of on-going employment.
Applications close: Wednesday 29th January 2020, 5pm