Family Drug Support
Family Drug Support (FDS) is a not-for-profit organisation which provides support and information to families and friends of people who have an issue with use of alcohol and other drugs Australia wide.
Administration Support Officer – Faulconbridge, NSW - Full-time (35 hrs per week)
Family Drug Support is seeking an Administration Support Officer to work out of its Lower Blue Mountains office.
This position classified under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, Social and Community Services Employee Level 3 (pay point dependent on demonstrated skills and experience & pro-rata where applicable) plus superannuation with an option to salary sacrifice.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Business Administration having worked in similar roles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of software packages.
- Well-developed written communication skills with the ability to compose quality correspondence, documents and reports in a professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrated listening skills and verbal communication with the ability to converse using empathy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a workload, prioritise tasks and maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to be able to attend events when required, including some weekend attendance.
- An understanding and commitment to a harm minimisation operating model.
- Class C NSW driver licence (preferred but not essential).nce.
FDS is proud to be an EEO employer. FDS supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
Applications must include the following components:
1. A cover letter (no more than 2 pages in length) in which you explain how your experience fits each of our essential selection criteria contained in the following Position Description linked below. 2. Your resume. NSW - Administration Support Officer