- A course for families and friends supporting someone with drug and/or alcohol problems.
- Winner of 'Excellence in Prevention and Community Education' - 2009 National Annual Drug and Alcohol Awards
- Stepping Stones is a structured, interactive and experiential course that brings people together with similar challenges.
- The collective wisdom and experiences of the group is used to work on finding new ways of coping.
- The goal is to turn crisis into coping and help you change and regain your own life.
Stepping Stones to Success Brochure